Saturday, February 21, 2015

Days like this...

Today was an extraodinarily stressful day.  It involved snow, terrible snow, and a car that's still stuck in snow, and no longer has working windshield wipers.

I don't have myself on a particular diet, per se, I'm just trying to limit my wheat, grains, sugar, and known IBS troublemakers.  That being said, I've been exclusively wheat free for one week.  And even on this stressful day, I still made myself dinner, and don't really crave anything I shouldn't eat.
This is a definite start.

Tonights dinner was pork chops and a tomato and cucumber salad.  The chops got slightly overcooked, but I dealt with it.  The salad had tomato, cucumber, and an avocado, with some italian dressing.  There wasn't enough leftover for lunch tomorrow, but I have plenty of other leftovers to take care of that tomorrow.  I'm off work tomorrow (see snow, stuck car..did I mention the car is 3 miles from my house? Yeah, stress.) and tomorrow is fried chicken.  Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment