Friday, February 20, 2015

weekly menu Feb 20-26

I have my meals planned out for the week!

Breakfasts will be egg muffins and oatmeal (flavor of oatmeal TBD once I get back from the grocery store) every morning.

Tonight, I'm eating leftover beef stew I put in the freezer last time I made it


Lunch Saturday: Beef Stew
Dinner Saturday: Pork loin with tomato cucumber salad

Lunch Sunday: Pork loin and tomato cucumber salad
Dinner Sunday: Fried Chicken, broccoli, smashed potatoes

Lunch Monday: Chicken veggies and potatoes
Dinner Monday: Salmon and green beans

Lunch Tuesday: shrimp deviled eggs and fruit salad
Dinner Tuesday: Grilled Chicken with brussel sprouts

Lunch Wednesday: Chicken Salad in Red Pepper
Dinner Wednesday: Sausage, onions and peppers

Lunch Thursday: Sausage onions and peppers
Dinner Thursday: crab stuffed fish

 Things might vary a little depending on whats on sale. (I already think I'm doing pork chops instead of pork loin Saturday.  Chops are on sale!)  Looks like I'm doing a lot of chicken and seafood this week.  The stuffed fish will be a recipe I make up as I go along.  If it's awesome, I'll share it. Lunch is a lot of leftovers.  Its happens!
Red Peppers (my new veggie obsession) are on sale this week at the Safeway.  10 for $10!!! Snacks for the week!

Now, I just have to go to the store.  And the mean temperaure outside is 10 degrees.  Ferenheit.  :::sob:::

No comments:

Post a Comment