Friday, February 27, 2015

Menu for 2/27-3/6

Menu for this coming week.  Thursday night is gaming and dinner at my friend Susie's house, so I won't have to worry about that, and Friday, I know I'm taking my car to the shop, which is near the Chipotle, so I'll walk over there for lunch, and then epic day of beauty  and frivolity with my friends Wendy and Nichole, and I'm fairly certain we're going to have delivery.  Fun week ahead! 
Recipes will be provided when I know they're good.

Friday:
Dinner: Chicken with mango avocado salsa
Saturday lunch: chicken
Dinner: pork with roasted beets
Sunday lunch: pork leftovers
Dinner: Beef enchiladas
Monday lunch leftovers
Dinner: Fried Chicken and baked sweet potato wedges
Tuesday lunch leftovers
Dinner Meat Loaf Muffins and collard greens
Wednesday lunch leftovers
Dinner Steak and potato
Thursday leftover
Dinner at Susies
Friday lunch Chipotle
Dinner at Nicholes

No comments:

Post a Comment