Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Can't cook every day!

Last night, I planned on grilling some chicken breast (in truth, I got chicken tenders because they were cheaper) and roasting some brussel sprouts.  In actuality, I worked until 9pm, and by the time I got home, it was almost 10pm, and I just didn't feel like cooking.  But I was starving.  Enter food delivery!
I order Chicken Pad Thai.  Pad Thai is made with rice noodles, and therefore wheat free (generally).  I also got some sushi.  And hell, because my order was a certain amount, I also got some cheese 'crabmeat' fried wontons for free.  Yay.
Out of the whole order, the worst of it were the wontons, of course.  Fried wheat with cream cheese (I'm still dubious there is ever crabmeat in them, however).  And you can't eat fried wontons without that crazy food colored and full of HFCS sweet and sour sauce!
Yeah, so wontons and sushi for dinner, with a taste of the pad thai, and then pad thai for lunch today.
I'll cook the chicken friday.
Tonight, I sauteed an onion and 3 peppers (orange, red, green) sausages.  Very good.

Got a new phone.  It has a "health" program on there.  Based on my height (5'4), it claims my goal weight should be 122.  Has it met me?

No comments:

Post a Comment